Monday, February 25, 2013

guess it's okay not to have an instagram




By the way, yes, I got a new analog camera. Got it as a Christmas present.... Well, not really. I actually joined a Christmas gift-exchange party among my friends last month and yeah, I picked a gift based on the number on my coupon, and I literally jumped when I tore the newspaper wrappings and read a "35mm Waterproof Camera" on the packaging. I was feeling sooooo lucky x) I haven't used it yet and now I'm planning on saving my money to buy the film rolls :)

5 comments

JAL. said...

congrats to you :)
it's nice to have a waterproof camera , to get some coral photos !

dz angie said...

fyi, you need to use the camera under sun light :)

it's a cute camera isnt it :3

Witha said...

Nice picture shots!

Vilda said...

@Janice: thank you :) wish I could go scuba diving someday :)

@angie: thank you for the info :) indeed!

@witha: thank you! xx

sherlina halim said...

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
- Bonus Mixparlay .
- Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
- New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,
asianbet77.com

Download Disini

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall