Thursday, October 18, 2012

daily eye-candy

Anybody noticed that I’ve removed the chatbox from my sidebar? Nothing serious, actually. It’s simply because I wanted to get rid of those annoying ads and spam messages. Well, it's a hard decision, though. I’m sure going to miss reading comments from people like ‘blogwalking!’ or ‘mind to exchange link?’, yeah I appreciate your comments :) So if you want to leave me comments or questions, you can simply comment on my blogposts. And oh, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter!

 A calculator from m&m's I had as a kid. Fortunately, it's still working well now, though it depends fully on solar energy, unlike today's calculators.

 Can't resist this cute Lego keychain! Belongs to a friend of mine.

Cute souvenirs someone gave me when I was younger -- can't remember the details! If you have no idea what they are... they are drinking glasses!

See you! xx

Vilda

8 comments

Ruby and Rosa said...

waaaaa UBER CUTE stuffs!
❤ ❤ ❤
and great photos :D

cheers!
Ruby and Rosa

Vilda said...

yes, they are :) thank you, ruby and rosa!

Prisilia Felicia said...

the calculator is really cute! haha
I use brush tool, dry media brush to be specific :D

Vilda said...

yeah, bought it 10+ years ago :p oh i see! and the drawing?

Natasha Ellen said...

PILDA RELINK mee donggg natasha-ellen.blogspot.com :) :) :) and follow lagihhh ya hehehehhe

Vilda said...

relinked ya, natasha! :D

Natasha Ellen said...

thank youuuuu follback lagih dongsss hehehhehe :)

Vilda said...

he? udah kokss hehehe

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall