Monday, June 18, 2012

people won't get it


I was once a really naive person. I trusted people too easily, I said everything I thought I needed to say, I did everything I thought was right, and when I said I wanted something, I really meant it. I was too honest to myself, and to people around me. Well, I was really foolish back then. And not to mention, weird.
What I don't know that time is that people would dislike me (even until now) because of my naivety. As I grew up, I did change a lot. But even now people still look at me as that naive person.

If only I could change my past, I would not act so foolish. Really.

6 comments

Ety Salbiah Abdurrasik said...

Hye my dear..
I don't think so you are a naive person..but i'm adore you..coz you are so amazing and incredibly.

Vilda said...

hi :)

but I used to be naive, when I was in grd 7 or 8. and no, i'm not that amazing :D

thanks anyway!

Selvi Lorraine said...

KEREN! D:

Lena said...

Nice blog! we can follow each other if u want! i'll be very happy)
http://lenaneste.blogspot.com/

sabrina maida said...

why you said you're a naive person? btw join my 2nd giveaway. if you had a time please check my blog :) good luck :D

join my second giveway for 5 winners

http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Vilda said...

@selvi: apanyaaa? :O

@lena: thank you very much! :)

@sabrina: yeah, i trust people too easily, that's why... anyway, thanks :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall