Tuesday, April 17, 2012

one step ahead


Hopefully this is not my last post before the National Exams.

I've just finished designing my class yearbook pages. It was fun and challenging for a beginner like me. It's not as easy as I thought -- each pic had to be copied with many different formats, set to the right resolution, then I had to group them into folders. It's hard not to mistake one with another. And I had to go to the printing center several times -- one day I had to go at midnight! Lucky me, it only took me 2 days to finish it. To be honest, I was afraid that my friends wouldn't like my design, but it turned out that they liked it, so I'm kinda proud of that :)

And oh yes, good luck for all the 12th graders who are taking the National Exams this week, and wish us, the 9th graders the best of luck for next week!

5 comments

Dandaay Wahyudi said...

niceeee :)

Ratri Sekar~ said...

aa vilda bagus banget ><

Esther Angela said...

good luck! all the best for you :D
waa I really want to see your yearbook hehe

inezdiva said...

nicceeeee doodle :D :D

Vilda said...

hey, thank you all! :) have a nice day

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall