Thursday, March 15, 2012

aja aja!

[pardon my bad handwriting]

I may sound like I'm not grateful for being who I am now, but there's one thing I really want to change about my personality: my low self-esteem. Yes, though I always assure myself that I'm precious, I'm often jealous of everyone around me, feeling that I'm not as pretty as they are, that I'm not given as many talents as they have. Seriously, this is VERY unhealthy. Call me ungrateful. I'm feeling guilty, since God must have created me specially.

I should change it. Like seriously.

"Everyone's pretty. It just needs the right person too see it." -@vildawitaria

2 comments

Shanen A.K. said...

Hi, Vilda! no don't feel that way please. Remember God created us in His image? Everyone's beautiful in their own way, and you are, too. It's what's in the heart that counts, not the outlook ;)

I am so happy to see your blog, cheerful colours as always. Have a funtastic day !

Vilda said...

Hi Shanen!

woot! you're so right :) btw thanks a lot, i love your blog too!

have a great day too :D

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall