Sunday, January 1, 2012

life doesn't wait.

The fact that it's 2012 already really makes me feel so weird. It's kinda hard not to look back at my past, but somehow I have to prepare myself for the future. Anyway, 2011 was really kick-ass. I experienced lots of things, and met so many people. Not all of the memories are good, but those really make me who I am now.

I always wanted things like gadgets, traveling, nice guys (!), or whtvr. But when it came to the new beginning of the year -- when I should make wishes and intentions, suddenly I couldn't name a wish. And I ended up with such a random wish: to be a better person.

Better for me means not hating myself for what I'd have done wrong... not hating myself just because of my appearance... not judging people so quickly... being more diligent and passionate in my study... being a better child for my mom... being a better friend for everyone...  being more confident... being myself... and last but not least, getting closer to Him. Yes, I also wished for new notebook, nice boyfriend, amazing things to happen in the year ahead. But I don't think it's a big deal :p and I'm sure He will make everything beautiful in its time!

So, what's your #2012wish, dearie? :) 

by the way, Happy New Year 2012. Wish you a joyful year ahead, GBU xoxo ♥

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall