Me : "I'm thinking about making my own 'extra-small business'. It should be something I can do in my spare time. It can be something that needs creativity. Maybe I can't earn so much money from this business, but I think I'll be really happy to earn some money by my own, no matter how little it is. Any idea, friends?"
Belitung was (still) great, people. I was really glad to meet my family, although I didn't go to the tourism objects like beaches or mountains. However, I really loved those days. Playing with the cats, watching Korean TV shows, looking at the chicks, taking photos of flowers, and many more. The island was still green, and the streets were so quiet, so there was no traffic jam. Don't you think it's great? :D
I'm gonna miss the people and the way they lived there. Hope I can come back to Belitung soon. Love you all, people.
Hello, bloggers! I'm flying to Belitung tomorrow, and will be back the next day. That sounds great for me. Currently, I'm typing this while packing and digging my wardrobe :)
Actually, I'm not on vacation. I'm going to Belitung to visit my daddy's place, and meet my cousins, aunts, and uncles. Hope I can go to Tanjung Tinggi Beach to take bunch of photos. But, the thing I love most is going to the airport. Yes, I don't know why, I love going to the airport, especially in the morning. Isn't it ridiculous? :D
So, wait for my next posts, people :) see you soon!
I just noticed that many of my friends had just started Tumblr-ing. Even the ones who didn't have blogs or Flickr! That threw me into a thought about making a new Tumblr account, special for my doodles. I've already had a Tumblr, but I decided not to use it again. So, now, I'm thinking about creating a new one :)
In that new account, I'll post my handmade doodles or handwritings. And I guess I won't do the re-blogging activity, neither posting others' pics. I'll make my Tumblr so-me! (I wish I could do that, haha) I know, that can't make my account popular so fast. But let's see if someone will re-blog my doodles :) I hope.
1. Some people say, I'm childish. I still love cuddling my dolls, drawing on every empty space I find, and many more childish things. But, however, I'm still a teenager, people! :D And I'm proud of it.
2. Although I love fashion a lot, I don't usually dress up. And you can find me in the shopping malls wearing t-shirt (or blouse), jeans, and sneakers. I only dress up for special occasions. But in my own opinion, I'm bad at dressing up.
3. I love taking photos of my feet on cute surfaces.
4. I love almost every kind of cakes, pastries, iced drinks, and other desserts.
5. My fashion inspiration is Korean fashion. I like the way they dress. And... the models' faces are really adorable! :P