Girly look + dragon tattoos. What do you think?
Saturday, January 29, 2011
1. Yes, I know my hand's horrible :D
2. Found this somewhere in the music room. And started to wear it.
3. Somewhere in Alam Sutera.
4. Eating out with my sister. I like her striped t-shirt ♥
5. And... greetings from a cute tissue paper box! :D
Happy Saturday, readers! xx
Monday, January 24, 2011
Hello there, hottie! :D
Mikhael, my sister's friend, gave me this doll weeks ago as my birthday present (although it was kinda late, but nevermind). It's a souvenir brought by his father from Japan.
He also gave one to my sister, and it looked just the same! Yay, finally we had twin dolls!
Have a nice week, readers! xx ♥
Have a nice week, readers! xx ♥
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Finally, it's weekend! And I'm still busy, oh geez. Helping my mom, doing school assignments, practicing... What a busy weekend!
But this morning, I found a time to do this simple artwork. Yeap, just an experiment with paper and colour pens. And oh yes, the photo models! My lovely snowman doll, and my sister's Gemini :) Enjoy! And have a great weekend!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I think I haven't been posting a story about my private life for a long time. So, let me do it now :) I really miss spilling my thoughts and feelings on this blog, readers ♥
So where should I start?
These days, many teachers ask me to help my friends in studying or practicing. I know, this should be a great opportunity for me to enrich myself with life skills and experiences -- they're useful for my future. But, what a shame, I just found a fact that I'm not a good teacher. Yes, I always have a dilemma everytime a friend asks me for a help in studying. Sure, I want to help people, I like helping. But I don't think I'm good enough at teaching. All the things I try to communicate just make people become more confused. Yes, teaching is not so easy.
I don't want to be known as a selfish student, just because I'm not able to use my abilities to help others.
I guess this is going to be my lifetime project : gain as much life skills as I can. Teaching, being a leader, taking responsibilities... Okay, I'm sure this is not going to be easy, but hey, I know I can! :) Wish me luck! wish me luck! ♥
Any advices or opinions?
Ms. Vilda Witaria
Friday, January 7, 2011
5 Facts about my doodles :
1. I have a problem with the letter "S". It feels so difficult to draw the "S" in my doodles.
2. The technique I love most is "Pressure Line".
3. My favourite characters are monsters and rabbits. I think they're cute :)
4. I always think about putting a full stop (.) in the end of every handwriting.
5. I like black and white doodles more than the colourful ones ♥. I think black and white make a perfect minimalist look. Minimalist, but yet, perfect.
xx, Ms. Vilda Witaria
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
School starts today, people. I was happy to see my friends again, but... I was also lazy to see those textbooks and formulas! *cross fingers*
And I got a surprise from Imel, one of my bestfriend. She gave me a cute pink-striped paper bag. And when I opened the bag, I saw that glossy thing. It was a wallet! Cute wallet! From Milk Teddy. That made me really happy, since my old wallet was full of mess that it looked horrible and I needed a new one! And Imel knew that ;)
I like the wallet. And also the paper bag! They both look so lovely! Thanks a lot, dear ♥
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy New Year, Readers.
Are you ready for another adventure in 2011?
1. Draw one fashion illustration (or more) a week.
2. Win a scholarship to study at my favourite college.
3. Move on.
4. Practice the piano more oftenly.
5. Create my own template for this blog.