Tuesday, December 20, 2011

new you!

Below are the gifts I received on my baptism day:


A spiritual book worth reading by Max Lucado, from a teacher :) In English, the title means 'You Change My Life'. Consists of many true short stories about the power of love, faith, hope, and giving. Very inspiring.



He also gave me these crystal rosary beads.



And... Cat's eye rosary beads from Selvi. Really love the colour of the stones!

Thank them for the amazing surprises! But actually, the greatest gift was the baptism itself :) Hope through this baptism, I can be a better person. I want to be a light for my family and society, the one who spreads love and smile to people around me. I want to be a better Vilda, who never forgets to pray...  never feels lazy to go to church... and never feels lazy to help others. Aja aja, fighting!

6 comments

Selvi Lorraine said...

Wah, itu dari pak kris vil?

Vilda said...

iyaaa vi, hehehe

Selvi Lorraine said...

oh yaa? kemaren kok gue gak liat lu dikasih gituan yaa wkwk, btw udah minta diberkatin romo blm rosarionya?

Vilda said...

iya gue jg kaget tiba-tiba udah ada di deket tas gue, hehehe udah dooong ;)

Selvi Lorraine said...

lah? pa kris gak ngasihnya diem2? wkwkwk bisa gitu O.O

Selvi Lorraine said...

*gaknya apus -.-

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall