Thursday, December 1, 2011

like a bo$$

The final exam had started. We started with maths (which made me frustrated instantly) and religion, and tomorrow we'll have civics and bahasa. Well, I'm not really prepared for the exam. I had no enough time to study as there were many assignments to finish before the report card printed. Fortunately, my friends were so helpful. The guys helped me with the IT, and the gals helped me with arts. At first, it seemed like the assignments couldn't be finished on time, but because of their help, it seemed possible :) for that, thanks a lot, peeps.

Anyway, best of luck for those who are having final exam, too! ♥

1 comment

Monique Monica said...

Hi, there! I'm a new Fashion Blogger from Indonesia. I love your blog! hehe .. I've follow your blog. if you are mind, could you follow and visit mine? check this " http://littleshockingmomo.blogspot.com/ " thankyou ♥

xoxo, Monique

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall