Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a little note



Since I was little, my sister has been one of my best playmates. We had many things in common, we had shared interests, we played and grew up together. Of course we had quarrel sometimes, but it didn't last long. We're just like bestfriends. But then I realised, she's more than that -- she's my inspiration. There are so many things I could learn from her.

She may not get perfect grades at school. She isn't so popular. She's never had a boyfriend. She isn't the most beautiful girl. But one thing I always remember about her : she never complains about those things. She always seems to enjoy her life, she doesn't complain a lot like I do, she doesn't really care about her appearance and people's thoughts, and she seems quite optimistic. Perhaps I have some things she doesn't have. But I guess I'm not as happy as she is. That's probably the reason why I always want to learn from her. Such a positive aura she has.

And I'm so glad to see her happy face today. She got a surprise from her friends, she spent a precious time with them, and I'm sure she's still feeling so happy right now. I'm happy for her. 

Happy birthday, dear cutie! You're 16 now! You may grow older, but I really hope your heart will stay young forever. And may your dreams come true! My love always for you. GBU ♥

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall