Tuesday, October 11, 2011

nothing to lose



"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55 : 8 - 9)

Yesterday I went to my dream school, just to ask for further information about the scholarship offered. I also showed them the copy of my report cards. But, guess what? They said I wouldn't be able to take the scholarship test, because my maths score didn't exceed the minimum requirement. So I just went home hopelessly. I was so sure that it wouldn't be easy to let go my dream. I mean, I'd always been dreaming about that school these 2 years, and finally I had to let it go. If only I studied harder, I would get better grades, and I would be able to take this scholarship test. 

But life still goes on.

I'm trying to keep this on my mind : it's not really about where you are. It's about how you think of it, and how you survive there. And I'm also trying not to take these all too seriously. I believe God will always give me the best.

It's not easy, though. But at least, I'm trying.

Ganbatte, dear myself!


5 comments

clestacille said...

cheer-up girl :)
next time you will in !

anyway,
your hair rocks-on !
love it

Ms.Black_rabbit said...

keep smiling dear
we always be with yaaa ;)
GANBATTE !!

Vilda said...

@clestacille : thanks a lot for the support :) the best of luck for you ♥ my hair? i thought it was a disaster :/

@felis : THANKS DEAR, ONCE AGAIN ♥

Natasha Ellen said...

Jiayoo! :)
"The show must go on !"-QUEEN :P
Never give up!

"Nothing to lose, you have to win"(lirik lagu yang sama dengan judul postingan u wkwkwkwk)

Vilda said...

yoooo thanks nat, you too

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall