Saturday, September 24, 2011

brand new episodes

How's your world, people? Mine is weird.

Maybe I forgot to tell you that I'm having my mid-term exam these days. And maybe most of you have noticed the change in me. Yeah, I don't feel so motivated nowadays. I lost my productivity. I don't know what's wrong with myself. Really, I have no idea. Maybe I'm just so stressed out that I need a day off.

And everything's been so different. 9th graders' stuffs are cool *wink*, but at the same time, stressful. But somehow,  I love the way we're improving. New stuffs, new love stories, new life problems... My life is more like a mega-long movie now.

Oh, by the way, what do you want for my next post? I'm open for requests and suggestions :) thanks before. Have a joyful Saturday!

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall