Saturday, September 17, 2011

big hooray!

So what's new?

I attended an ESL competition held at SHB this morning, with 9 others. And there were also 4 others joining Mandarin competition.
The ESL was much easier than we thought, but too bad, my vocabulary ain't good.

The good news is... I got the first place! My friend, Charisma, also got the third place. For me, it's quite astonishing, since our competitors were also great. Some of them were from a school with Cambridge curriculum! They even spoke English very well to their teacher(s).

I'd like to thank my teachers for always supporting me. And also my friends -- you all rock! And oh, for the students from SHB and the committee who held SPECTA (the name of the event). Thanks, thanks, thanks!


No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall