Saturday, August 27, 2011

tsk!


You can easily spot me in a crowd, because it seems like I'm the only one who doesn't have lots of confidence (okay, this is so cheesy!). Sometimes, no matter how good my clothes are, no matter how hard I'm trying, people around me always seem to look better than me. Sigh. I find it complicated.

By the way, I've changed the header! Not so good, eh? Yeah, my drawing sucks. But don't worry, I'm learning!

Got to take a rest now. So tired after hanging out (in clothes that didn't really suit my hyper personality -- an oversized tee and a skirt!). Good night! Have a blissful weekend ♥

3 comments

Miranti Pratiwi said...

hey. I like your header :) simple but cool.

Ignatia Puput said...

vilda kan punya kelebihan di banding yg lain, kamu bisa gambar lucu2 gitu, pinter nulis. aku aja iri sama kamu, jangan ngerasa begitu dong :) semangat!

Vilda said...

@miranti : thanks a lot!!!!!

@puput: makasih ya put semangatnya, hehe :) but i'm not that good, maybe

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall