Sunday, August 28, 2011

an old stuff

It was 2 A.M already, but I hadn't felt sleepy at all. I was lying on my bed, texting with you, telling you something we called as 'bedtime story'. I told you the problems I had in my past. Though I was telling you about those irritating memories, I still felt happy, because of you. Well, we were just friends that time. But I'd already had a crush on you, and I thought you had the same feeling, because that was the first time I met a boy who's patient enough to listen to my pointless story until late night.

And before we decided to go to bed, I told you, "Well, I wanna go to the toilet now, but I'm.... afraid."

"What to be afraid about?" you asked.
"Err, I'm afraid that there's... something out there. Yes, something... you know what I mean. It's dark and silent outside."
"LOL,"
I knew how silly I was.
"Don't be so afraid. Trust me, there's NOTHING. It will be just ok."
"But what if... there IS?"
"Fine. Just go ahead. Imagine that I'm beside you."
*silence*
That thing you said made me stronger. And all I could say was just, "OK, WISH ME LUCK!" Ridiculous, right? Finally I ran out of my room quickly to the toilet, and jumped back to my bedroom like crazy. Yeah, you were right, there was nothing.

***

That was the day I started to think that you'd always be there for me to assure me that everything's not as bad as I always thought. I kept that in my mind, even until now. Although you're no longer with me, I can still find myself looking back on that day everytime I feel scared, afraid, or insecure. Sometimes I feel disappointed to know that you're no longer here, but then I realize, I can still have you in my imagination, and it's enough for me.

It doesn't mean I feel lonely. It's just me who always can't stop to look back on the sweet stuffs we left behind.

For everything, thanks.



7 comments

Natasha Ellen said...

romantic... :p
*gueyangpertamakomennih?

Vilda said...

hehehehe iya nat :D

Natasha Ellen said...

#jangan2ituyang'capuccino'?# :3 hehe asalnebak*^^

Vilda said...

iya, bener, hehehe :) tau aja ih

Natasha Ellen said...

Goodluck 2 give the memento ;) wkwk # LOL ???# moga2 ga ngegantung, hep ending :)

ninneta said...

Hai, apakabar sahabat.... :)

Datang untuk mengucapkan,

Selamat hari Raya Idul Fitri, Mohon maaf lahir dan batin.


-Ninneta-

Vilda said...

@natasha : amiiiin! :D thanks doanya

@ninneta : hi nin :) selamat idul fitri juga. mohon maaf lahir batin :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall