Wednesday, August 3, 2011

mad.

Bonjour, people! :)

I don't have so much time to write, so I'll make this quick. Last Monday, I went to Living World mall and Nanny's Pavillon @ Flavor Bliss with my besties. We took some photos there for our arts assignment. I brought my camera phone, but instead of using it to do our photo assignment, I took many random pics there using it. Yeah, I'm the randomest :D

Hey, it's not me! It's Felis!


Sweeties. Hanny and Selvi.


Bella with her toy.









Sorry for being so random in this post. Get to go. Bye! :) wait for my next posts!

9 comments

Claude C Kenni said...

Very nice place...itu yg di Bandung bukan?

Ikmalia Anindita said...

tempatnya keren ya buat foto-foto

Vilda Witaria said...

@Kenni : bukan, di alam sutera, serpong :)

@nindy : iya, banget :)

thanks ya commentnya, all

Selvi Lorraine said...

hallo gue kembali hahehe :D

Selvi Lorraine said...

btw, emg kt ke lw minggu? bukannya senin ya pas libur?

Inez said...

Mana foto narsisnyaaa? XP

Vilda Witaria said...

@epi : iya makanya gue salah tulis :( diralat deh ah

@inez : engga ah, malu :p hihihi

Selvi Lorraine said...

nyehh -_-

Esther Angela said...

lovely place :D

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall