Wednesday, August 24, 2011

junior high

Perhaps I don't write here as much as I used to, right? For that, I'm sorry :) School life's so busy. And my internet connection has been so poor lately.

Since I had no idea about what to write, so let's just talk about school!

Yeah, I've been enjoying school so far, no matter how exhausting it is. If you think I'm only talking about the friends and teachers, you're not 100% right. I also LOVE studying there. Yes, actually it's quite hard to say, but that's the fact. I tend to feel so lazy and tired, but it's fun anyway. I enjoy learning and studying many things, improving my skills, and building my relationships with everyone, of course.

And how about yours, people? Hope you're doing and feeling good :) ♥


No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall