Saturday, July 9, 2011

starting over.

This year's gonna be a big challenge for me!

Yesterday is the first day of my new school year. I found out that so many things had changed, but everyone looked quite happy.
I got new classmates. I was placed quite far away from my best friends, so I told myself to make best friends with my new classmates ASAP. 
Grade 9 is a big challenge! More assignments and exams. Less time to play. Plus, the competition is getting harder. My ambition is to gain better grades, be a better student, and be a better friend for everyone.

By the way... It's awkward to find that he is not in my school again. Well, it's more like a brand new start anyway. Fight!

11 comments

Esther Angela said...

good luck for the next a year!

Vilda Witaria said...

thanks poppimeshi! :) good luck too

Amalia Pradifera said...

Is that you?

Vilda Witaria said...

yes of course :) why?

Merel ♥ said...

awh goodluck!
really pretty photo ^^

irin said...

Good luck!! it's also gonna be hard for me~ be strong and stay happy :)

Vilda Witaria said...

@merel : aw thanks! :) nice to see you again

@irin : thanks :) good luck too!

baby.xi said...

Good luck for the next year! Hwaiting! :D

Pouleen said...

why does this picture remind me of deathnote?

♥ CHAOI ♥ said...

good luck Vilda :)
I'm in 12th :(
must studying more hard too =,=

xoxo,
CHAOI

Vilda Witaria said...

@all : thanks, and good luck too :)

@pouleen : LOL am i that scary?

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall