Saturday, July 23, 2011

second home

I'm sure I'm gonna miss middle school.

Well, I don't know how it feels when you're in high school, but one thing I can be sure of, I love my school. I've been there for like 11 years. Sometimes I feel bored, but I'm sure I'll miss it someday. My school ain't the best school, but it's the place where I grew up, where I got the life lessons, where I met amazing people, where I felt many things for the first time, where I studied a lot for my future, where I learnt to know God and myself better. Thinking that I'll leave it someday makes me feel so sad.

I've been looking for another good school I can go to after middle school. I'm still not sure whether I'll move or stay. However, in the future, I may find a good job, I may start a great business, I may meet more amazing people, I may go around the world, to the places I love the most. But no matter what, my current school will always be in my heart, wherever I am.

2 comments

Audrey Sjarief said...

Don't be sad.. We have to look forward and let the past becomes a memory to remember..
Have nice schooldays! :)

Vilda Witaria said...

yeah, you're so true ;) thanks! have a great day!

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall