Saturday, July 2, 2011

cold afternoon


Things to make me feel better :

1. Sitting on my bed next to the window, having a tea-time.

2. Doodling (!).

3. Reading newspapers.

4. Studying, looking for new vocabularies in the dictionary.

5. Taking a shower, using my pink showerpuff .

6. Watching lots of K-dramas.

7. Lying under the blanket wearing my best sweatshirt.

8. Hugging my favourite "candy" bolster, which smells so comfy.

9. Changing my phone profile name from "Silent" to "GET EASY! :)".

10. Taking photos of random things (and sometimes, myself!).

11. Downloading unknown songs from popular artists.

12. Chocolate. Must try.

2 comments

AkaneD'SiLa said...

wah disini juga daripagi udah ujan deres nhe.. enak buat tidur.. :D

Vilda Witaria said...

:)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall