Friday, June 10, 2011

season finale


This morning I received my report card (although I wasn't able to bring it home), which means I've finished my second year in middle school. The year which has taught me so many lessons about life, competition, friendship, failure, success, hardwork, dreams, and so on. A difficult year, but yet fun. Year 8 is not only about having more friends, more assignments, and more exams, but also learning new things. For that, thank God.

Next year (or maybe, my last year) will be a great adventure. I'm kinda optimistic about this. Let us see, how things will be like next year ;) Wish you all happy holidays!

7 comments

Claude C Kenni said...

Aseeeekkkk...liburan saatnya maen donk?

Ikmalia Anindita said...

liat sheshell jadi pengen ke pantai deh :)

Vilda Witaria said...

@ kenni : hahaha iya. tapi masih ada kerjaan :)

@nindy : iya. haha. itu shell mungut di pantai 5 taon yang lalu.

Audrey S said...

I'm going to be a 9th grader too.. :)
let's hope for the best..

Vilda Witaria said...

yeah :) good luck, audrey! thanks btw

Ceciliaefendy said...

thanks for visiting mine :) great site!

Vilda Witaria said...

you're welcome :D and thanks back!

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall