Tuesday, May 17, 2011

happy journey @ alam sutera

On Sunday afternoon, me, my sis, and her friends did a random walking around Alam Sutera. Hmm, not really around it. We just walked from cluster to cluster and around the lake. FYI, I live in Alam Sutera, so those places aren't strange for me.

I took this following pics when we were playing near the lake (sorry for this photo-spamming :D).



"Three Kids Against the World"

MK and Eka. Against the World.

another photo of my feet :)

MK (I really like this one)

MK tried to attack my sis. And Eka just walked away.




Happy holiday, friends :D

2 comments

Keziiaiueo said...

Suka banget sama foto yang terakhir vil. Kocak.

Vilda Witaria said...

kok pada bilang kocak ya? hahaha :D MK emang paling bakat deh!

thanks btw ~

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall