Thursday, March 3, 2011

5 small secrets about vilda :


1. Some people say, I'm childish. I still love cuddling my dolls, drawing on every empty space I find, and many more childish things. But, however, I'm still a teenager, people! :D And I'm proud of it.


2. Although I love fashion a lot, I don't usually dress up. And you can find me in the shopping malls wearing t-shirt (or blouse), jeans, and sneakers. I only dress up for special occasions. But in my own opinion, I'm bad at dressing up.


3. I love taking photos of my feet on cute surfaces.

4. I love almost every kind of cakes, pastries, iced drinks, and other desserts.

5. My fashion inspiration is Korean fashion. I like the way they dress. And... the models' faces are really adorable! :P

6 comments

Dania Adela said...

me still do the number one too and to bad that i'm not a teenager anymore haha ;p LOL

Vilda Witaria said...

that's okay :P
being childish is fun, btw. so be happy ♥

Char said...

hey dear! could you help me with something? just repost this once in your blog http://charnina.blogspot.com/2011/03/question-why-do-we-char-nina-have-to.html and make the title "I’m helping Charmaine Manlangit on Chiminess First Major Contest!" then just tell me if you did :) thanks a lot! i would really appreciate if you help me :D



Also another thing, you can join that contest too only if u want.. Just visit www.chiminess.com from my post.. and when you submit your entry, just list me(Charmaine Manlangit) as your referrer.. :) If you just want to though, thanks again! Sorry for disturbing you :D

Vilda Witaria said...

quite complicated, char :)

Amelia IrreplaceableDude said...

is that converse?

Vilda Witaria said...

no :) but i hope they were (?)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall