Thursday, February 24, 2011

plushy alien

My friend(s) asked me to design a t-shirt for our class. What a great opportunity for me! :) It wasn't a big project, but I enjoyed it. I kept daydreaming : what the t-shirts will look like? How does it feel to see my design printed on a t-shirt? Maybe it would be great. I hope.


Because this is my first project, I'm open for feedbacks. How's my design? :)


 front
(The colours aren't vivid enough. I should ask my friend Felisia to scan this pic and edit the colours with her graphic tablet)


back (hip)
(Sorry, but I like to draw characters without noses lol)

7 comments

Dania Adela said...

i like the back side :)

Vilda Witaria said...

hahaha thank youuuu :3

Ikmalia Anindita said...

love this creatures

♥ Chaoi ♥ said...

the front side look simple but nice :)
love this!

Vilda Witaria said...

thanks, you twooooo :3 :3 *lots of love*

Selvi Lorraine said...

wuhuuu 8d :D
ini backgroundnya jadi mau warna apa sih? sumpeh gue bingung -_-

Vilda Witaria said...

sama vi. gue sebagai yang bertugas juga lebih bingung lagi.

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall