Friday, February 4, 2011

the c-day





Happy Chinese New Year!

Hmmm I know it's too late. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have any time to just update my blog. I didn't even have any time to change my blog's header! Hahaha so sorry, readers. Actually I had an idea for the header already, but it's kinda difficult to make it. Plus, I had no time :(
Again, sorry readers.
Currently, I'm thinking about making another header for Valentine's day. And also, a Valentine's Day Challenge I made for singles! :D
Be patient, okay? I'll be back a.s.a.p. I promise.




xx,

Ms. Vilda Witaria

3 comments

AkaneD'SiLa said...

gong xi fa cai

:D

nupost

KD said...

happy chinese new year lil cute sister! :)

Vilda Witaria said...

@akane hahaa thanks thanks :D

@KD : thank you, sis :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall