Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#confessionhour



I think I haven't been posting a story about my private life for a long time. So, let me do it now :) I really miss spilling my thoughts and feelings on this blog, readers

So where should I start? 

Okay. 

These days, many teachers ask me to help my friends in studying or practicing. I know, this should be a great opportunity for me to enrich myself with life skills and experiences -- they're useful for my future. But, what a shame, I just found a fact that I'm not a good teacher. Yes, I always have a dilemma everytime a friend asks me for a help in studying. Sure, I want to help people, I like helping. But I don't think I'm good enough at teaching. All the things I try to communicate just make people become more confused. Yes, teaching is not so easy. 
I don't want to be known as a selfish student, just because I'm not able to use my abilities to help others.

I guess this is going to be my lifetime project : gain as much life skills as I can. Teaching, being a leader, taking responsibilities... Okay, I'm sure this is not going to be easy, but hey, I know I can! :) Wish me luck! wish me luck!

Any advices or opinions?


xx,

Ms. Vilda Witaria

5 comments

Selvi Lorraine said...

ini gara-gara.. musik ya? :/
yang waktu itu lu blg kyk gini..

Vilda Witaria said...

yoi vi :D hahaha. you know lahh.

Selvi Lorraine said...

iya, di bales loh... :/

Vilda Witaria said...

hahahaha. yang ada juga gue yang bales (y)

Selvi Lorraine said...

iya deh.. wkwkwk :D

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall