I'm helping Selvi with her blog. But she hasn't finished yet. You know, nowadays it's getting more complicated to sign up to Blogger. Plus, I'm not really good at web design. That's why I keep using this simple minimalist template. But I don't really care about it, as long as it makes you all, readers, comfortable :) Give me some comment about my blog template, if you don't mind to ♥
No matter how good you are, there'll always be some people who disagree with you. So don't try to be like someone else, like everyone wants, to make everyone happy. Sometimes, what you need is just a time to be yourself. Be the real you. The genuine you. The true you. The original you. And let people love you because of yourself.
I guess it's fun to have a brother who is older than me. Or at least, make friends with older boys. Yup, (good) boys make me feel safe and comfortable. They love to laugh and play, most of them are active, and the main point is, they're not as sensitive as girls (no offense).
Thanks for cheering me up when I felt so down. Thanks for being my partner for a month. Thanks for being patient. Thanks for the time and money you've spent on me. Thanks for everything. Now I have to say goodbye. Maybe not forever. But I have to let you go. For love's sake. Be free, love. Blame me, if it can make you feel better, if it can make you happy like before. Hurt me as much as you want. Yes, I have no rights to stop you.
Your life is still yours. Mine is still mine. We can't be one in love. But I'm sure, we can meet again, someday. I hope so.
I just want you to know that.. I let you go because I love you. ♥
Yeah, today was the beginning of my second year in JHS. And woo-hoo, the teachers placed me in 8D! I've never been placed in D class before. Well, I like my classmates -- they're quite freak fun!
And the main highlight of this day is... him. I felt very awkward when I saw him this morning near the school corridor and realized that something had been changed on his appearance -- he had got new glasses! Oh, how lovely! They were thick and made him looked so nerdie, but I just love them very much! And I don't know why. He was much even cooler than before, with those new glasses! ♥
Goals for this term (highlight!!!) :
1. Reach the highest score in grade 8. Is it possible? I guess yes. Nothing's impossible!
2. Study more seriously, and spend less time in this cyberworld. Sometimes I feel like spending more time to study. Maybe it sounds boring, but hey, this is about my future! And I want to be a good example for my sister -- she's going to had a national examination this year.
3. Practice hard for band class. I've been abandoned my guitar for months or so. TIME TO TAKE IT BACK AND PRACTICE!
4. Enjoy my time with my lovely seniors in JHS. Their time is short.
5. Be a good friend for him.And forget the whole ex-boyfriend thingy.
6. Make new friends.
7. Save my pocket money!
8. Be more active and sporty!
9. Be more organized. I must have my study tools organized and tidied-up. No more mess.
And how's your first school day? Share some stories! :)
ps I got an award from Angel, but as usual, I'm not in a good mood to tag it to other bloggers. I'm sorry, dear. But thanks very much!! Keep blogging!! :)
So today is the last day of holidays. Tomorrow I'll go back to school! I can't wait to meet my new classmates, new class teacher, and new classroom :) Hey, I feel great about being an 8th grader!
And for you, who are going to enter a new school (or even university), be prepared! Make sure that you're ready for the new environment, new people, new study method, new air, and everything NEW! Wish the best of luck for you!
Little things to do to make your school days more colorful :
1. Positive thinking. Everything's going to be okay.
2. Smile. Show that you're friendly. And be confident please.
3. Add colours. Colourful bag, notebooks, pencil case, etc.
4. Build friendship. Meet new people. The more new friends you get, the more you feel better about your school days.
5. Be as active as you can. Join your favourite extracurricular, help as many people as you can (in a positive way), ask questions to your teacher... and don't just sit!
6. Make targets and goals. Know what you want, and how to reach them.
Feel bored of staying at home, me, my mom, and Wina decided to do a refreshing at Ancol Festival Beach. Well, we didn't swim or play there, because the beach wasn't really good -- it was to crowded. But at least I got some pictures. Um, they're not really good, because it was a little bit sunny there and the sun was very bright, so I used beach/snow scene on my camera to make the pics clearer. And oh yes! The sky was really grey, and I didn't like it very much!
And by the way, I got one more award fromGita! Woohoo, thanks! :)
I did that drawing this afternoon. I adore the pattern of the skirt, but I guess the shoes aren't enough good. I can't imagine walking on those thick soles. But they're hot, aren't they? :) Oh, instead of boots, I should give her (the girl in that drawing) stilletos, pumps, wedges, or flats, right?
And what do you think about that?
By the way, I just got two awards from other bloggers. They're Orchid and Putri. Thank you so much, girls. I adore your blogs, too. But hey, I'm sorry, I'm not in such a good mood to give those awards to other bloggers. I mean... I'd like to give them to people, but not now. Maybe later. And again, thanks for your awards :) keep blogging.