Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sugar sprinkle



My mom's so busy these days, baking cookies for Christmas. Of course, the cookies are not for us. Instead, we'll sell them. But hey, that means we can still get extra $ ! :D However, the best part of baking cookies is the fact that I can steal some from the jar!

I really do love the Christmas air. Shopping centres play Jingle Bells through the speakers. They also decorate their ceilings and... put Christmas trees in the main lobbies! That's so Christmas.

And tomorrow is my birthday, by the way :) I don't think my friends will give me a birthday surprise, but that's okay -- honestly. All I want for my birthday and Christmas is...... happiness!

Happy December, readers!



Ms. Vilda Witaria

7 comments

Keziiaiueo said...

Great pictures vildaa!

Selvi Lorraine said...

is happiness, especially...
get birthday wishes from...
HE! HAHAHA LOL :P

Vilda Witaria said...

gomawo keziaa :)

hahahaahaha ya itu termasuk lah vi. gue jadi inget lirik natal bikinan kita awkwkwk xD gelii!

Selvi Lorraine said...

aih hahaha gile frontal
wakwakwak iya ah parah autis
-_-

Vilda Witaria said...

gue mau nangis guling" ngingetnya. malu abis!

Selvi Lorraine said...

wkakwakwak
kenape?

Vilda Witaria said...

malu. cheesy banget liriknya wkwkw xD

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall