Friday, December 3, 2010

still here

location : in front of  the church ♥
Dear readers,

Sorry for being absent these days. I had the 1st term final exam this week, which threw me into a dark place, alone, far away from my phone and PC. Just me and my textbooks *sigh*. 
Okay, not that bad, actually. 

But I've been so exhausted, so I decided to write something here. So, here I am, updating this blog, just to give you a sign that I'm still alive! :D

This is not going to be a long post. But I promise, I'll be right back on Monday -- the last day of the exam. Wait for me, readers! Love you all ♥



hugs,


Ms. Vilda Witaria

5 comments

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

wahahah, gak bisa belajar dong (dark place)

pertamax kah saya?

Vilda Witaria said...

iya makanya plajaran ga masuk otak mulu.

pertamax habis gan #fail

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

makanya, bawa senter :hammer

nggak ah, ane ambil pertamax. wkwkwk :ngacir

Vilda Witaria said...

ini lucu sekali ya re -___- hahaha

ney ney ney adanya premium. ente mau?

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

nggak deh, ahahahahahaha...

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall