Friday, November 19, 2010

with partners-in-crime ♥

Last Wednesday, I went to SMS with my best friends, Graw-V and Ms. Black Rabbit (Visit their blogs! They are great bloggers too!). We didn't take a lot of photos like we usually did, because I went so crazy because of something and decided to stop the photo-hunting (sorry friends! :D). We also met Maria and Nathasya, our classmates, there.
Then we went to Sinpasa for our economy project called "Market Observation" (yes I know it sounds so serious). There, we met a nice woman who was selling vegetables. She looked so friendly and smiled a lot, so we decided to interview her for this project. We found out that she was a maths teacher! That really amazed me -- that woman was really smart and yet friendly. I was completely inspired. Too bad, I didn't take any good photos of her :(
However, I still remember her sincere smile until now ♥

Felisia Kesuma a.k.a Ms. Black Rabbit

another flower photo (?)

Selvi Lorraine a.k.a Graw-V

Selvi, trying to capture the flower

Our fingers + Maria and Nathasya's fingers

Selvi's Onyx White
and oh, I adore her nails! ♥

8 comments

Selvi Lorraine said...

wahaha LOL!
gue nya ada yang cengo
what the..
-_-"

Vilda Witaria said...

hahaha gapapa vi. yg di blog lu juga ada gue lagi jelek-jeleknya.

Selvi Lorraine said...

mana? ga ada
cantik gitu -_-

Vilda Witaria said...

ada .yg lagi jinjit ama si eyis, yang lagi fotoin bunga kamboja -__-

Selvi Lorraine said...

ooo itu. akwkwk
kyknya itu bagus kok
kaga aib ah
lu kan cantik! :P

Vilda Witaria said...

kaga lagi ngadah ke atas gitu giginya kemana-mana hahaha xD

LMYX said...

you're really good :D

Selvi Lorraine said...

ooh! hahaha
ah gue juga ._.

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall