Monday, November 15, 2010

doodles business.

Me and my partner-in-crime, Ms. Black Rabbit, just decided to make another project called "Thematic Header" (I can't think of any other good names). We'll make doodles with different themes for different occasions, and then use the doodles as our blogs' headers. That means, we're going to change our blogs' headers regularly!

So, this month's theme is :


"Sister's 15th birthday"

My sister's birthday is on November 22nd. And lucky us, Ms. Black Rabbit's sister will also have a birthday in November, so we can doodle with the same theme!
Oh yeah, I forgot to erase the pencil sketches on this doodle! So ignore those strange strokes -,- but still, I love the confetti!
So, is my header nice enough? I'll be glad to read your comments, and if you want me to doodle for you, I guess I'll do it with all of my heart!

Photobucket

8 comments

-PM- said...

it's a cute doodle :)

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you very much :D :D :D haha

LMYX said...

that's cool! haha!

wanna imitate the concept. :P (kidding! :D)

You draw too! AWESOMENESS!

Vilda Witaria said...

oh really? :D yes i love drawing so much! ♥ do you?

Michelle Yau said...

its nice... XD

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you michelle :D

lots of love ♥

AkaneD'SiLa said...

nice header
:D

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you very much :) ♥ and thank you for your very first comment on my blog!

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall