Thursday, October 21, 2010

p.g.t.s



Hey, I've been so busy this week. I have set up some goals and am trying to reach them all. So here I am : being a Ms.Busy in some school activities, studying hard to get good marks, trying to take almost all of the opportunities given... It's such a big obsession of mine. I even don't know whether it's right or not. 
Currently, my class is preparing for a vocal group competition which will be held on November 2nd by our school. I guess I'll take part in it :)

7 comments

Annisa said...

Ganbatte! :)

Keziiaiueo said...

Love that photo, vilda.

http://keziiaiueo.blogspot.com

Vilda Witaria said...

woohoo, thank you very much, you two :) wish me luck!

Selvi Lorraine said...

wuwuwu ♥_♥
nice doodle :)
like like like

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you babe ;)
keep doodling ♥

Michelle Yau said...

Nice pic... Jia you!

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you michelle :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall