Monday, October 18, 2010

may day

Thank Reo, Chris, and Felis, I've moved all the links to stand-alone pages above and my sidebar looks neater now :) It's all about page source -- much easier than I thought..
By the way, my English teacher asked me to write an article in English for our school magazine. Oh my God, I'm not sure whether I want to take this opportunity or not. First of all, I have no idea what to write. He said, I should write a useful article, like what I wrote in this blog. But what?
Secondly, I'm not sure I can write perfectly without any mistakes. And thirdly, I'm too shy to contribute my writing to a magazine that everyone in my school can read (and not to mention, the parents)!!!
And the worst news is... I have to submit the article to my teacher this Friday!
Yes, it's such a big dilemma for me. I know it's a good media to promote my writing *ahem*.. But what if I make mistakes? It will be soooo embarrassing :(
Oh help me please! *desperate*

 An icing tart from my mom's friend


12 comments

Ms.Black_rabbit said...

good luck!
it will be a big opportunity,
everyone will know your article, and you will known as a good writer XDXD
Just don't worry, you will success in doing this. :D
and also, you're welcome

Ganbatte!

Ms.Black_Rabbit

Selvi Lorraine said...

wuoo setujuu sama mbr :D
ntar kan artikel lu bisa di liat samaa sii ituu tuuh wkwkkwkw :P
joking babyy ;)

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you very much, felis and selvi :) :)

@felis : any suggestion btw? hahahahs :D

@selvi : ya biarin. ini kan mencurahkan isi hati *tsaaah

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

ya sama2, tulis fakta aja, wkwkwk

Vilda Witaria said...

fakta opo toh nak?

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

fakta tentang sekolah dan isinya, wkwk, ato yg gampang cyber life

Vilda Witaria said...

gue kynya disuruh bikin tulisan yang memotivasi. hmmm apa ya?

Selvi Lorraine said...

krik krik -_-"
ehm tentang ehhmmm
tentangg apaa yaa :/
motivasi belajar (?) hha

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=2668553 < mungkin ini membantu :P

Vilda Witaria said...

nice article gan! tapi bisa digampar gue kalo gue masukin itu ke majalah skolah xD

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

itu kan gak bermaksud menjelek2an wkwkwk

Vilda Witaria said...

tulisannya sih begitu re. tapi tetep aja berbau-bau sensi gitu haha xD

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall