Wednesday, October 13, 2010

gonna miss it.

Guess what... My Sony Ericsson phone has been broken since yesterday. Geez, I don't feel like uploading photos for days (or even weeks?). Actually, it's not mine -- it's my mom's. But I really love using it. Now, me, my sister, and my mom, are considering about getting a NEW phone. Okay, I don't really care about it -- as long as the new phone's camera is as good. Yes, I only care about the camera. I need a good camera ASAP!
My sister wanted to buy a Gemini. Do you think it's good enough?

But I guess, I'm gonna miss that Sony Ericsson phone. I feel so sad, realizing that I'll no longer using it. It feels like losing a good friend.Yes, to be honest, I'm afraid of losing. I love every stuff I have. My childhood stuffs, my gadgets, my clothes, my accessories... Okay I know, that sounds really lame now.

4 comments

Michelle Yau said...

its alright for wanting to keep stuff with u... because they mean a lot to you...

Vilda Witaria said...

yep, but i guess it sounds kinda... weird :D

Vanilla-Strawberry Cake said...

I own a gemini and the camera quality is just okay..
If you really need a camera, I suggest you should buy a digital camera instead..

Vilda Witaria said...

i want to, but my mom doesn't allow me :(
maybe someday, hahaha :) ♥

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall