Saturday, October 16, 2010

cleaning the mess

Did you notice my new header? I decided to use my doodle as the header instead of photo. It was originally like this before I cropped and edited it :


By the way, I think my sidebar is starting to be messy! It seems like I've put too many links there. Of course I'm not going to remove those links, readers :) I'm just considering about moving them to a stand-alone page. But it will take me so long to copy all the web addresses ( + the owners' names!) and paste them to the page. That's going to be completely exhausting. What do you think I should do? Comment please :)




Lots of love, chocolate, and confetti ♥,


Ms. Vilda Witaria

10 comments

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

pakek view source, scroll terus kebawah, cari aja link2 yg mau lu copy, biasanya tag htmlnya a href, trus htmlnya lu copy ke page yg lu mau. (pakek html mode)

Vilda Witaria said...

view sourcenya di paling bawah halaman yang mana?

Ms.Black_rabbit said...

liat di html codeny aj..

pencet ctrl f
cari link salah satu temen, trus copy.

maksudny dt bukan pid?

Vilda Witaria said...

lha, html codenya di mana? edit html?

Ms.Black_rabbit said...

gw bngung

Vilda Witaria said...

apalagi gue :D tanya masternya aja dah

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

di menu, klo gak salah di firefox View > View Source
cari aja linknye, trus lu copy semua (kan sederet tuh, tapi di htmlnya setiap ganti baris tuh pakek tag <br /> ato

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

nih contoh deretan linknye:
<a href="http://swt.com/">SWTdotCom</a><br /><a href="http://google.com/">Google</a>

Christianto said...

@reo : setuju gan....

Vilda Witaria said...

oh i see! thanks reo, chris, ama felis! thanks bgt!

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall