Saturday, September 11, 2010

tickle the ivory.

Hiya, bloggers! Actually yesterday I wanted to post some photos, but... my phone USB cable pissed me off. So I wasn't able to connect my phone to my PC. But now, it suddenly works like usual :) Thank God.

So... yesterday I went to Supermal Karawaci for a little shopping. Finally I got a jacket-of-my-dream teehee xD I bought it for Rp129.000 (+20% discount) from Matahari. Sounds normal for me. Well here are the pics of me, wearing that ivory jacket. I look so lame in these photos.



By the way, I'm sure most of you are celebrating Idul Fitri. So, Happy Idul Fitri for you all :) Maybe I'm kinda late, haha. And though I don't celebrate it, I still want to say sorry if I've ever done something that hurt you, or if I've ever posted something wrong. The fact is, I love you all, bloggers

For those who don't celebrate Idul Fitri... I still wish you a nice holiday :)


Ms. Vilda Witaria

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall