Saturday, July 17, 2010

you're the missing piece ♥

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me

Dear you,
Thanks for cheering me up when I felt so down. Thanks for being my partner for a month. Thanks for being patient. Thanks for the time and money you've spent on me. Thanks for everything. Now I have to say goodbye. Maybe not forever. But I have to let you go. For love's sake. Be free, love. Blame me, if it can make you feel better, if it can make you happy like before. Hurt me as much as you want. Yes, I have no rights to stop you.
Your life is still yours. Mine is still mine. We can't be one in love. But I'm sure, we can meet again, someday. I hope so.
I just want you to know that.. I let you go because I love you.

with love,

Me

4 comments

NyieL • Nadha • said...

Hahay,
'You'...?
Who's ur mean?
*I'm curious* lol

Vilda Witaria said...

lol :D
someone..

Merel ♥ said...

Aww, the picture is so cute and nice 'font' :D

Vilda Witaria said...

thank you very much, merel :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall