Sunday, June 13, 2010

Say it aloud!

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to People
1. "Without you all, my life wouldn't be like this! Thanks!"
2. "Let's live in peace ♥"
3. "I don't hate you -- I just often get angry with you :D"
4. "I'm damn much more active on twitter than on facebook :)"
5. "I don't care about my grammar - but tell me if I've made mistakes. DON'T JUST LAUGH!"
6. "Who cares about popularity? I don't! :D"
7. "I don't believe in what-you-called-as BFF!"
8. "Don't ever tell me lies! Especially if you tell bad things BEHIND me!"
9. "Happy holiday all! :)"
10. "OMG I love chocolate! ♥"

Nine things about myself
1. I love writing like crazy.
2. I hate backstabbers (and everybody does!)
3. Oh I love receiving comments! :)
4. I'm an 8th grader now!
5. Sometimes I'm so easy-going, but there's also a time when I'm serious.
6. Photography is my soul.
7. I like SMART boys!
8. I like to make friends with everyone.
9. Honestly I don't really like love quotes. I like LIFE quotes.

Eight ways to win my heart
1. Make me laugh!
2. But be smart!
3. Be active but charming
4. Be HONEST and PATIENT!
5. Oh yeah! Good sense of music! I like boys with music instruments :)
6. Love your family, okay?
7. Be a good boy, not only for me, but also for everyone (Y)
8. You mustn't be lazy. Keep doing useful things. And please note that I hate 24/7 gamers!

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Twitter
2. Japan, UK, France!
3. this blog
4. friends
5. oh! music!
6. photography.
7. the freakiness of my school-life

Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. brush my teeth
2. smile at the mirror, then wash my face
3. turn on the Air Conditioner
4. turn off the lamps
5. thinking about him (always)
6. pray

Five places I want to visit
1. Paris
2. London
3. Tokyo
4. somewhere in Manado (maybe Bunaken?)
5. somewhere in Europe

Four things I'm wearing right now
1. black t-shirt
2. blue shorts
3. maybe underwear?
4. (OMG nothing else)

Three people understand you a lot
1. mom
2. sister
3. best friends of course

Two things I want to do before I die
1. Find someone whom I can trust and give my diaries to.
2. Traveling around the world (?) and help people

One confession
1. I'm not a good teacher.

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall