Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A little letter ♥



I'm really glad to have you as a part of my life. Whenever I feel down, you always stand beside me and help me. Whenever I feel happy, you're always here to celebrate it together with me. Whenever I need to talk to you, you're always ready to listen. Whenever I want to share my secrets, jokes, tears, and joy..

I realize that I'll never stand alone in this world -- because I have God and you in my life.
I don't really like to consider you as my BFFs, but don't worry, I always consider you as my good friends :)

And I'm so damnly sorry if I've ever hurt you all, did something wrong, or if I'm egoistic. You know, we're unperfect, but deep inside my heart, I still love you all.

Thanks, buddies :)


xoxo,
Vilda Witaria ♥

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall