Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Essential Dream






School starts in less than 2 weeks, and I haven't prepared it at all. My bookshelf is still in a great mess, shoes are still covered with thick dust (okay, that's cheesy), and books haven't been organized yet. Everything's untidy, and that pisses me off! Geez. And meanwhile, I'm busy with myself! (read : texting with friends 'till late night, blogwalking, drawing random stuffs like what you see above, etc.) Or maybe... I'm just too damnly lazy, should I say?
Well, maybe it's true that I can't wait to go back to school, meet buddies, and jump into the pool of freakiness. But I just can't stand preparing it! For serious! So wish me luck, guys!

And how's your preparation? Hope everything goes fine as you've planned :) The best of luck for you all!

2 comments

angie said...

wow, I had this idea too for a long time but I cant draw it and suddenly you did it. it's just... amazing. your drawings also amazing :)

Vilda Witaria said...

ah thanks angieee :) actually the result wasn't as amazing as my imagination. i need more practice in using colour pencil (can you see, the colour pencil strokes are too messy?)

thanks once again :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall