Friday, May 28, 2010

happily ever-after


I feel very free, at this second. Mommy allows me to do my online routine. But actually the exam week hasn't finished yet. 2 more subjects, then I'll be totally free forever! (um, not forever, exactly)
And I'm going to have an escape to Supermal Karawaci with Wina's friends, which are my friends too. I don't know what's wrong with me -- I realize that I'm not really interested at hanging-out with them. So sorry, guys and gals. Maybe it's just because I miss him. I want to go with him, like I did 3 months ago. And the fact is, he's going to hang-out with his friends. That hurts me a lot. Yes I know, I'm kinda egoistic, friends. So sorry, once again.
Okay forgot it! Let me try to be a good hang-out-mate for y'all!

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall