Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chasing the light :)

Most of my friends said that my hair looked much longer than before. Is it true, guys? Well, I'm not sure. Maybe it's just because I've had my fringe cut, so my hair looks longer.


Ah by the way, finally I got the ticket to the show! Yeah, it's Tarakanita Glee Club 6th Charity Concert! It will be held on May 8th, and will have Samuel 'AFI Junior' as the guest star.
Let me tell you this : at first, I decided not to buy the ticket. But Imel and Agnes, who are also the members of Tarakanita Glee Club, said that they wanted to help me to buy the ticket. Yeah, each of them gave me Rp5000, so then I only had to pay Rp5000, and got the ticket then! Thanks, guys!
And... Imel says that she will pick me on McDonald's, then we can go to the venue together. Yaay! It's going to be fun!

Oh yeah, I have a little secret about this concert, but I think it's not a good idea to tell you about that now. So be patient, beep! :)

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall