Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is not a poem

For the stories
For the laughters
For the tears
For the knowledges
For the love
For the prayings
For the friendship
For the smiles
For all the things we've shared together
Thank you very much

For being patient
For being faithful
For being friendly
For being honest
For being kind
For being a good listener
For being cheerful
For all the days we've spent together
Thank you very much

For cheering me up whenever I'm down
For loving me the way I am
For colouring my days and nights
For understanding me and my feelings
For being by my side whenever I need you
For greeting me every morning and saying good night before I go to bed
For telling me your secrets
For giving me your time
For all the words you've said to me
Thank you very much

And most of all,
Thank you so much for coming into my life

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall