Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rubbishy

Sorry for not posting for a while. I had a mid-term exam, since March 7th. As usual, I wasn't allowed to use my PC during the exam period, which was very painful. But thanks god, I could pass this exam very well (even I don't know how the results are). I did study, but not very hard. At least, mentally, I won XD .

Some friends asked me, "What is your secret method/recipe to study?" Such a confusing question. I just answered, "Nothing. I just study as usual. I don't study too hard 24/7. Just 15 mins study, 15 mins relax, 15 mins study, 15 mins relax, and so on. Maybe, should I say, the formula is HARDWORK + FUN + PRAY . Hahaha... But I'm not sure it could work on you. Every person has his/her own way to study. So don't follow my way. You should find yours. :P Well, what I have mentioned before wasn't a technique,. I HAVE NO SPECIAL TECHNIQUES. Just do it by my own way."

By the way, I found myself stressed. Not about this exam, of course. It's all about my private life. My problems. I think I need a day-off. I should find a place where I can simply forget those shit-happens. I should enjoy my world -- well, I do enjoy this time, but not everyday. I mean, I want a WHOLE-day off. To refresh my body, mind, and soul (??).
Okay, this second thing is just a kind of rubbish.

9 comments

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

If you don't want stressed out because you study too much, try this: 3 hours play computer, 3 hours study, and 3 hours play computer (again) :P (this is my recipe)

vividblack said...

tagihan listrik lo, gimana cuii ?? XD

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

'kan sama aja kayak bulan2 kemaren.

Shanen Arantza Kurniawan said...

me too. I seldom touch my textbooks/notes.. I go along with my mood :D
kalo MCQ seringan pake feeling malah hahaha.

vividblack said...

@reo : mahal kan , lo main komputer mulu ... hha

@shanny : nah iya, kadang pake feeling tapi ujung-ujungnya jawaban bener juga. :P

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

gak maen juga, ngerjain proyek :P

vividblack said...

iya iya gue tau lo jago bikin program. gue kan ga jago reee.. :)

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

emang gw jago? (salah besar kalo lu bilang gue jago)

vividblack said...

heehehehe stidaknya dibandingkan gue

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall