Friday, March 19, 2010

Geez : Another Weekend



I swear, I really hate the question "What are you doing right now?" or "What are you doing in this weekend?"
What the hell????
It's certainly because I often do nothing. Just sitting, texting around, listening to my playlist, blogging, facebooking, or even reading a book (hello bookworm!). AT HOME.

Usually I answer that question with "Hehehehe I do nothing. I feel bored, terribly". Such an unfashionable and lame answer! I wish I could have a COOL one. Uh, ridiculous.

I HATE everytime my friends text me and say "I'm on the way to Bandung now!" , "Blablabla treats us a lunch! Do you wanna join? Haha..." , "I'm practicing my piano skill. Wanna listen?" , "I'm watching blablabla at XXI. Have you seen it? It's cool, BABE!" and so on. Ah I can't stop cursing them. OF COURSE I can't go with them, because, you know, my mom's busy.
SOUNDS GREAT HUH, THEY'RE BUSY WITH THEIR OWN BUSINESS, MEANWHILE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO !!??

Okay, I'm thinking about having a busy weekend (extreme). I want to do something that I've never done before. So whenever friends ask me, I'll probably say, "Sorry I can't, I'm busy with my blablabla" or "that's interesting, but I already have a planning for tomorrow." SOUNDS FUN !!! Teehee XD
*silent*

But I still have no idea.
Would you suggest me? ;) *blink*

4 comments

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

Gue suka ama tulisan "courier new"-nya... :D

Kalo mau melakukan hal yang lain, mending ngoding aja... :P

vividblack said...

idih? kayak blom pernah liat courier new aja lo? wkwkwkwkwk...

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

hampir gak pernah di blog lu maksudnya. (tadi comment gue ilang)

vividblack said...

oh..
yoyoii
emang jarang
hehehe :)

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall