Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday, December 29th, 2009

Why do I hate group invitations ?

The answer is simple : because they're, at least from my own point of view, fucking unimportant. Yep, I don't need them.
Well, fan clubs are okay -- but tips n tricks ? I always ignore them easily, without doubt.

What did I get from a group named "CARA MENGETAHUI SIAPA YANG MELIHAT PROFILE FACEBOOK KITA' or 'NEW! UBAH THEMES FACEBOOK ANDA!' or even 'MAU DI-CHEATIN PETSOS GAK?'

Yeahs, I got nothing ! I don't have anything to do with those groups. Get my drift ?

Probably, I can't forbid you to send group invitations to your friends ... but special for me, don't forget to uncheck my name before you send one !

7 comments

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

http://blog.neodark.co.tv/archives/facebook-group-scam/

vividblack said...

iya reo... ntar gw visit... hhe.

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

Heh, kok lo tau nih gw?

vividblack said...

gue udah hapal username lo... :)

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

Sepertinya gw dapet yg lebih parah dari lo, soalnya gw dapet undangan dari F*ck Kristen aka Anti-Christ...

vividblack said...

hohohooooh... tapi lu ignore kan? klo iya, amin deh, ternyata lo masih normal... :)

ne0 d4rk fl00d3r said...

yaiyalah... wkwkwkwkwkwk...

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall