Thursday, December 3, 2009

Totally Terrible !!

Thursday, December 3rd, 2009


sedikiiit lagi...

i'm really stressed-out during this terrible exam! Okay, studying difficult subjects is kinda challenging... (believe it or not, i love study!)
But if u ask me to study all day long for whole one week, without contact with my cyberworld, i guess it will be quite very loathsome. And that HAPPENS TO ME NOW! My mom doesn't allow me to use my computer during the exam, even if i just want to post something on this blog, or check the notifications in my facebook, and so on, for only 15 minutes! I mean, not allowed!

But the worst news is :

it hasn't overed yet! I still have two more days of exam to fight for. 2 subjects in each day!




***

untungnya sih sekarang udah agak longgar dikit.
gue udah mulai dikasih kesempatan buat online walaupun cuma 30 menit!
gue pun punya beberapa planning buat dilakukan selesai exam :
1. beres-beresin lemari
2. memanjakaannn diri :))
3. online teruusss
4. cuci sepatu putih
5. ngelanjutin novel buatan sendiri :DDDD
6. baca novel... sebanyak-banyaknya...

semoga bisa terlaksana semua.
oke, sampai jumpa... besok, atau mungkin hari senin... :)

***


No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall