Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things to do on my birthday

Thursday, December 15th, 2009

1. Get up early
2. Look at myself on the mirror, smile, and then say, "You look so ready and beautiful  today. Let's mess up this world!" :)
3. Listen to rock song, jump, and dance !!!
4. Reply the texts from friends
5. Have a nice breakfast
6. Take a bath and choose my favourite clothes
7. FACEBOOK and BLOG !!!
8. Go to Pizza Hut, and straight away order Happy Melody :)
9. Go shopping for new shoes
10. Smile all day long
11. Do random-writing as long as i can on my diary
12. Make a wishlist
13. Give thanks to my mom, friends, and also other family members
14. Give thanks to God, for this beautiful day and the years i have passed.
15. Good night --> Sleep well :)

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall