Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday, January 1st, 2010
(the first post in 2010)

 in 2010...
1. I want to be more dilligent

2. I want to meet more new people and make friends with them.

3. I want to play guitar more often... :)

4. I want to spend more time with family... Not just spend more time, I also want to really enjoy them !!

5. I want to write more often here :DDD

6. I want to study harder (sounds very difficult)

7. I want to save more money (sounds more difficult than 6)

8. I want to write more often on my diary -- I swear, it helps me a lot. But nowadays I'm too busy to write on them.

9. I want to pray more often... more more and more

10. Last but not least, I want to help my mom, more than before... :)))


Let's see : Can I get it all? Hahahahaha who knows?

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall